Dienstag, 24. Juli 2012

When I walk on the streets listening to music, I always fantasize about how I would look on stage, singing that song. Well unfortunately that dream will never come true, I am the most unmelodic person on the planet. Which is why it makes me extremely happy to surround myself with other artist, especially musicians who are able to express themselves trough tones.

Yesterday I got a visit from 3 very gifted artist who played an unplugged concert in my gallery. 
Dan from England,Tom from Norway- who I met the other day and my dear friend Victoria who lives in Berlin. It makes my heart melt if all three of them sing together.

Check out their music.

Tom Griffin

Daniel James


Hanna & Kerttu

Thank you guys for coming, u got a spot in my heart!!!








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen