Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012

Being totally hocked with the wedding of the century, I still managed to spent some time at my gallery and welcomed some very special V.I.P.s last week.

I´m proud to finally present to you the famous "Sandra" who is already hanging in a lot of german living rooms. The girl who said my best-selling sentence (very popular among girls). She is from Libanon, now she lives in New York.
Along with Sandra came my girls Emmet, Hester and Malu all the way from San Francisco and Amsterdam for our friends wedding. 
Another lovely couple that showed up was Ann and Golo from THE BAKERY, the best freelancer Agency in Berlin!

I´ve been collecting some sentences during the wedding, being emotional AND drunk are the best conditions to be wise, more or less.. Btw, how do we look? :)








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen